The Copper Cat - Graphic Winged Eye
This is an updated recreation of a winged graphic eye, below, that I did awhile back, except this time, I used a copper metallic shadow instead of purple. You can always switch the lid color according to your preference.
This latest version is a little more precise and not quite as dramatic, so it’s up to you which version you prefer to try.
This eye shape can be done for:
- Mono-lids, hooded lids, regular lids
- Any eye color; though copper looks especially good with blue eyes, or if you are a woman of color.
You will need:
- A gel liner - I used Maybelline Lasting Drama in 01 Black
- A copper metallic shadow - I used Coastal Scents hot pot in Copper Pot
- A black shadow - any matte black you have will work
- A pale beige or yellow liner - I used NYX Yellow
READ ON FOR TUTORIAL